1. Heavy metals
1.1. EDTA Chelation therapy
- EDTA is a medication that binds to heavy metals such as Lead, Cadmium, Aluminum, etc. It does not bind well to Mercury. The medication is injected intravenously then the urine is collected for 6 hours.
- Sample report from Doctor's Data: EDTA challenge urine test
1.2. DMSA Chelation therapy
- DMSA is a medication that binds to heavy metals such as Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Nickel, Arsenic, etc. The medication is given orally then the urine is collected for 6 hours.
- Sample report from Doctor's Data: DMSA challenge urine test
- Glyphosate is the main ingredient in Roundup Weed Killer. It can disrupt the microbiome causing many problems.
- Sample report from Great Plains Laboratory: Glyphosate Profile
2.2. Environmental toxins from air, water and foods
- Sample report from Great Plains Laboratory: Toxic Non-Metal Chemical Panel
- Sample report from US Biotek :Enviromental Pollutants profile
- Mycotoxins are toxins produced by molds
- Sample report from Great PLains LAboratory: GPL-MycoTOX
- Sample report from RealTime LAboratories: Mycotoxins Panel Report
1. Gastrointestinal infections
- Infections such as bacteria and fungus can cause local problems such bloating and systemic problems such as autoimmune conditions
- Sample report from Great Plains Laboratory: MicroBial Organics Acid Test (MOAT)- Sample report from Genova Diagnostics: Microbiology Stool analysis
2. Other infections
- Mycoplasma sample report from Medical Diagnostic Lab: Mycoplasma
- Epstein Barr virus (link to Medical Diagnostic Lab)